Letter From Firm Administrator
Dear Potential Staff Member:
Thank you for your interest in visiting our web site and possibly joining us here at Ostrolenk, Faber, Gerb & Soffen, LLP. Ostrolenk takes great pride in knowing that we have assembled an incredible support staff which is vital to our firm’s success. Many of our staff members have been with us for more than twenty years.
We value each and every staff member’s input, their responsibility, their loyalty, and their excellent work. We make every effort to provide a workplace that fosters camaraderie and teamwork. Simply put, Ostrolenk is the type of office that you would want to work in.
We also take great care in hiring the best and the brightest people for every position, be it an entry level clerk, a secretary, or a highly trained paralegal. We also readily promote from within and have trained and literally transformed entry level employees into highly skilled personnel.
We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including:
- Medical insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Sick days;
- Pretax plan including heath care, dependent care and transportation flexible spending;
- Paid vacation based on length of service;
- 401(k) and matching plan;
- Profit sharing plan;
- Voluntary long term disability insurance, long term care insurance, and dental insurance at preferred group rates;
- Year-round business casual dress policy; and
- Convenient midtown location.
Please periodically check our web site for current openings or send an e-mail to me at email@example.com with your qualifications or resume. We look forward to speaking with you!
Carol A. Agdern