Patent Practice & Services
At Ostrolenk, we procure patents, develop and manage patent portfolios, enforce patents, and defend against patent infringement suits. We represent a diverse group of national and international clients in a variety of industries including, for example, the computer and information systems, the electronics, the semiconductors, the telecommunications, the life sciences and biotechnology, the medical devices, the automotive, the pharmaceutical, the chemicals, the materials, the industrial machinery and systems, the jewelry, and the consumer products industries.
Our patent services include:
- Procuring national and international patents
- Counseling on patentability
- Counseling on patent validity or invalidity
- Counseling on patent infringement or non-infringement
- Challenging the validity or defending the validity of U.S. patents
- Due diligence on acquisition of patent assets
- Patent litigation in federal courts throughout the United States
- Patent litigation management and support in foreign jurisdictions
- Patent scope and coverage analysis
- Patent licensing
- Patent portfolio management
At Ostrolenk, we combine personal, hands-on service with efficiency and economy. Quality and productivity are our primary goals. All Ostrolenk attorneys invest the time required to do the job right. Ostrolenk’s attorneys are assisted by a highly trained and experienced staff. Members of our staff work closely with our attorneys to provide efficient, cost-effective service to our clients.